Compendium of Hybrid Teaching Practices
Are you an enthusiastic teacher wishing to introduce hybrid scenarios into your lessons and looking for some inspirations? Then have a look into the collection of exciting hybrid teaching practices below that were designed and implemented by teachers across different Europe’s countries, such as Belgium, France, Germany, Lithuania and others, and compiled by the HYBOT team.
Don’t miss the chance to benefit from the experience of your peers and gain some ideas for your own hybrid teaching scenario!
- UWLFlex – a flexible approach for blended and hybrid learning and teaching at University of West London
- Building a sustainable Hybrid Learning environment in Cognitive Ergonomics at the University of Genoa
- Intensive Week – Techno-creative workshops at Université Côte d’Azur
- Hybrid teaching and learning with a telepresence robot at Tallinn University
- Transitory Hybrid Learning in Structural Engineering at Technical University of Košice
- Hands-on innovative teaching in Educational Technologies at NOVA University
- Synchronous hybrid learning in project- and problem-based learning at Tallinn University
- Hybrid teaching as a concept to connect students from different campuses at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Hybrid exams at Kaunas University of Technology
- Hybrid teaching in Bioinformatics at Kaunas University of Technology
- The Horizon Group – an approach to Hybrid Teaching in Brazil
- Hybrid learning environment for the Entrepreneurship Seminar on European Virtual Venturing: a bridge between Estonia and France
- Spanning the online-face-to-face border: Hybrid teaching at University of Applied Sciences Bristol
- Mobile, flexible, and ready to use in a few steps: Hybrid Teaching at University of Bielefeld
Chatbot development tool
For which educational purposes can conversational chatbots be used? Harvesting feedback, or answering frequently asked questions, or supporting interaction? HYBOT partners identified different application settings and developed 5 small-scale chatbot pilots in English as well as in their native languages, which are German, French, Estonian, Lithuanian and Portuguese.
Open training program on chatbots creation
The HYBOT training program is an all-round solution for teachers wishing to design and develop their own chatbots to enhance their lessons. Our training program combines technological and pedagogical know-how: teachers will not only learn about the chatbot workflow design, but also creating pedagogical settings to be supported with chatbots!
The pilot edition of the training program will start in January, 2024. Save the date and be part of the piloting group!
Download the User Guide:
Piloted chatbot-based hybrid teaching scenarios
How can chatbots, in fact, support hybrid teaching scenarios in higher education? HYBOT will investigate this in an empirical way! We will invite enthusiastic teachers from our institutions to design their own chatbot-based scenarios for hybrid teaching and pilot them with real students! Looking forward to these pedagogical experiments which will demonstrate the viability of HYBOT approach for higher education!